- Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney, Australia & New Zealand
- Australian Legal Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry and Pathology), University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- Master of Industrial Property, University of Technology, Sydney
Adrian M Trioli
Adrian founded the group over 10 years ago. Adrian’s practice covers contentious and non-contentious matters relating to patents, trade marks, designs, copyright, plant breeder’s rights and confidential information, including patent drafting, filing, prosecution, oppositions, litigation and licensing.
Adrian has over 25 years of intellectual property experience across a range of industries including biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical, information technology and medical devices. Adrian serves on the Designs Committee of INTA, and a pharmaceutical and biotechnology committee of a US based organization.
Adrian is a member of:
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- International Trade Mark Association (INTA)
- Fellow – Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (IPTA)
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)